Check out these amazing Amazon Services that you can sign up to for free. This is a great way to try before you buy with these fantastic offers.
- Access unlimited to free one-day delivery on millions of items and same-day delivery in select residential postcodes.
- Enjoy unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows, through Prime Video.
- Read as much as they want from a rotating selection of more than a thousand books, recent magazine issues, comics, Kindle singles and more, on any device at any time.
- Securely store an unlimited amount of photos with anywhere access through Prime Photos.
- Listen to over two million songs on Prime Music.
- Get exclusive, early access to daily Lightning Deals.
The normal cost for Amazon Prime is £7.99 a month.
Therefore if you want to sign up today click: Try Amazon Prime.
Are you a Student, well this is one student perk you do not want to miss out on. If you sign up to Prime Student you will get a 6 month trial and then 50% off the normal price of Prime. Prime Student includes:
- All the benefits of Prime membership.
- One-Day Delivery on millions of items.
- Stream thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Video.
- Access exclusive student offers including 10% off textbooks from Amazon.
- Listen to over 2 million songs on Prime Music.
After the trial, students get Prime Student for just £3.99/month (50% off regular Prime).
Therefore if you want to sign up today click: Try Prime Student.
Do you love listening to the latest new releases? Why not sign up for a 90 day free trial of Amazon Music Unlimited. The free trial includes access to:
- Listen to ad-free music.
- Access to over 40 million songs, online and offline, through the Amazon Music app.
- Use an Echo device to take advantage of voice-controlled playback through Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant.
- Choose from additional payment plans to best suit their needs, including a family plan option.
After the trial of Amazon Music Unlimited if you want to sign up the monthly fee will be £9.99 (or £7.99 monthly/£79 annually for Prime members).
Therefore if you want to sign up today click:Try Amazon Music Unlimited.
You can try Prime Video free for 30 days which includes:
- Enjoy unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows.
- Watch anywhere, anytime, with unlimited access throughout the UK.
- Download movies and TV to their mobile or tablet to watch offline.
If you want to continue your subscription of Prime Video after the free trial it will be £7.99/month. Amazon Prime members get all the standard Prime benefit.
Therefore if you want to sign up today click: Try Amazon Prime Video
If you love listening to audio books then this 30 day free Audible trial is what you need. The offer includes:
- Audible is the publisher and distributor of the world’s largest selection of digital audiobooks and spoken-word content.
- You can listen anytime and anywhere to professionally narrated audiobooks.
- There is a wide range of genres, including bestsellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, classics, and more.
- Customers receive one free audiobook of their choice
- The ability to choose from 200,000-plus titles, including bestsellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, mysteries, classics, and more
In conclusion if you decide to continue with your Audible subscription it will be £7.99/month. You will also receive one free audio book each month. Any audiobooks already purchased are the customers to keep, even if you cancel.
Therefore if you want to sign up today click: Try Audible
Need to entertain the kids? Check out this 30 day trial of Fire for Kids Unlimited which includes:
- Access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games.
- A world of content for kids to explore within a completely kid-friendly environment.
- Promotion of reading and math with educational apps and thousands of books.
- Flexible parental controls where you can choose what content each child sees.
- Set educational goals and time limits.
- You can manage settings from any device, or remotely from our Amazon Parent Dashboard.
- Ability to personalize each kid’s experience with profiles, and let them watch where they want to – on Fire Tablets, or Kindle eReader.
After the trial, the monthly subscriptions for Fire for Kids Unlimited start at just £1.99/month!
Therefore if you want to sign up today click:Try Fire for Kids Unlimited.
This is a service that is free to sign up anytime. For most small businesses, buying supplies can be time-consuming and frustrating. Finding the best product at the best price with the most convenient payment terms can be a challenge. Amazon Business is the solution and brings big benefits to businesses of all sizes and industries.
How does it work?
Amazon Business is a business-to-business marketplace that combines selection, convenience and the value customers around the world have come to know and love from Amazon. With additional business-specific features including bulk pricing, Pay by Invoice*, downloadable VAT invoices and spend management tools. In this marketplace, multiple sellers compete for purchases on common stock keeping units (SKUs) on the most favorable terms for customers. It’s like a “reverse auction” where customers save time, money and hassle in the process.
Choice, value and convenience: Amazon Business simplifies the entire purchasing process for businesses by helping them find, compare and order exactly what they need with fast, reliable shipping and flexible payment options. It’s a shopping experience Amazon customers will instantly recognise and understand.
Helpful purchasing tools: Amazon Business gives users access to helpful purchasing controls that can ensure that only authorised purchases are made, together with tools to integrate with their existing purchasing system and provide detailed purchasing analytics.
Free accounts: Unlike warehouse clubs or subscription-based online retailers, Amazon Business accounts are free, even for companies with multiple authorised purchasers. Therefore once registered, accounts are able to search hundreds of millions of products in the Amazon Business inventory.
*Subject to satisfactory credit checks and credit limit.
The Kindle Unlimited 30 day Free Trial offer is a great way for customers to explore over 1 million books, thousands of audiobooks, and popular magazines on any device. In addition Kindle Unlimited includes:
- Unlimited Access to over 1 Million eBooks.
- Rotating selection of popular magazines.
- Thousands of books with audible narration.
- Read anytime, on any device with the free Kindle app.
After the Kindle Unlimited 30-day free trial, the monthly subscription fee is £7.99 and members have the option to cancel their subscription anytime.
Therefore if you want to sign up today click: Try Kindle Unlimited.
Sign up for a 30 day free trial of AmazonFresh that includes:
- Access to a range that includes a wide selection of fresh produce and daily necessities.
- The offer of products is constantly being expanded.
- Huge selection of over 300,000 items, including fresh foods, daily necessities.
- Access to a wide selection of non-food products.
- Flexible delivery options: One-hour slots from 7AM-11PM every day, including same day.
- Top brands, favourites from Whole Foods Market and specialities from local shops all together in one basket.
- Top brands on AmazonFresh are at least 15% cheaper than leading supermarkets.
Therefore if you want to sign up today click: Try AmazonFresh.
Sign up for a free 30 day trial. Prime Video Channels is a TV streaming service that allows Prime members to add channel subscriptions for a low monthly subscription fee. This is available individually without the need for a bundle and without a contract. The offer includes:
- Amazon Prime members can now add channels like ITV Hub+, Discovery, Eurosport, Hayu, MUBI, BFI Player, MGM, Hopster, and Shudder.
- Channels can be added across all devices with the Prime Video app, including connected TVs, streaming media players, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire tablets, and online at Amazon.co.uk/amazonvideo.
- This is the first time certain channels, including Discovery, have been available independently of any ‘bundle’ deal, enabling customers to pay for the premium TV they want to watch.
- Customers can click to start and begin enjoying the channels immediately, without having to wait for any installation.
Therefore if you want to sign up today click: Try Amazon Prime Video Channels.
Amazon Wedding List offers couples access to over 250 million products. From glassware to guitars, and toasters to trampolines. Spouses-to-be can create a wedding gift list that’s as unique as they are. In additionAmazon Wedding List includes:
- Free to register your wedding list
- Recommendations of popular wedding gifts.
- Share your wedding list with friends and family at the click of a button, via social media or email.
- Downloadable thank you list to easily track gifts.
- Free shipping for Prime members or on orders over £20 (restrictions apply).
- Use Amazon’s Universal Wish List tool to add gifts from around the web to one wedding list.
- Personalise your list with pictures and notes, and highlight the items that you love the most.
So if you have a wedding list to create why not Try Amazon Wedding List
If you are interested in making more money check out my other articles:
Disclosure: There may be affiliate links on the products or services that are discussed on this article. When you purchase an item or service using my affiliate link, I may receive a monetary compensation. If a purchase is made via a link, it will not cost you anything additional, however I would appreciate it if you did. Note that I only recommend tried and trusted products and services.